| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Akita in June is somewhat warm at 18.6 °C (65.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.7 °C (72.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.8 °C (58.6 °F).
- In June there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 7.9 °C (14.2 °F).
- The weather in June is hardly dry. Circa 117mm (4.6in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 14:46 long and the longest day is 14:58 long with an average length of 14:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Akita June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Akita, Japan
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Akita:
- Esashi, Japan - 239 kms (148.5 miles) N
- Hakodate, Japan - 239.8 kms (149 miles) NNE
- Mutsu, Japan - 198.1 kms (123.1 miles) NNE
- Aomori, Japan - 135.3 kms (84.1 miles) NNE
- Hachinohe, Japan - 150.8 kms (93.7 miles) NE
- Morioka, Japan - 91.3 kms (56.7 miles) E
- Miyako, Japan - 159.9 kms (99.4 miles) E
- Ofunato, Japan - 156.7 kms (97.4 miles) ESE
- Shinjo, Japan - 108.4 kms (67.3 miles) S
- Ishinomaki, Japan - 176.4 kms (109.6 miles) SE
- Sendai, Japan - 175.9 kms (109.3 miles) SSE
- Yamagata, Japan - 164 kms (101.9 miles) S
- Fukushima, Japan - 220.1 kms (136.8 miles) S